— The Alpaca Street Team

flies etc 

Ask your questions about alpaca healthcare and nutrition.
Alpacas By Choice

Penrose, CO

Alpacas By Choice
Posts: 1

6/9/2017
Alpacas By Choice

Penrose, CO

Alpacas By Choice
Posts: 1
Dr. Ruth, A product called insect shield for dogs with 0.52% Permethrin the other 99.48%is the actual Neck Gaiter. Work for Alpacas or not? wraps around neck. Kills flies mosquitos ticks fleas.
0 Link Sign in to reply